As confirmed on the official Pokemon Go site, Halloween event starts on October 20 at 12:00 PM and will end on November 2 at 1:00 PM.
The long-awaited Pokemon Go Halloween event is now officially confirmed and players can enjoy Gastly, Drowzee, Cubone and Gen 3 Ghost Type Pokemon. They’ve also announced that the full Gen 3 release is coming in December.
During this event, special Pikachu can be seen, players can dress up their avatar with Mimikyu’s hat, earn extra candy from trick-or-treating the Buddy Pokemon and during the event, your Buddy can find Candy x2 faster. Also, catching, hatching and transferring Pokemon will grant you 2x Candy.
You have to walk your Buddy until it’s almost to another candy (0.99 for 1km, 2.99 for 3, etc) if you want to get candy when the event starts, as your Buddy also gets x2 candy, so make sure to optimize on that.
For last, players will have the chance to stock up for the upcoming events with special boxes from the in-game shop – featuring Raid Passes and Super Incubators.
- Halloween Event: October 20, 12:00 PM PDT > November 2, 1:00 PM PDT (2 weeks event)
- Gen 3 Ghost Type will appear during the event and the rest will arrive in December
- Witch hat Pikachu and Mimikyu’s Disguise Hat
- Double candy for catching, hatching and transferring. Buddy will find candy x2 faster
- Special boxes sale including Raid Passes and Super Incubators
Get ready for Halloween and catch em’ all!
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com