Call of Duty: WWII has been receiving quite some love throughout this period of time. It is a highlighting event to finally receive new changes after the XP gain nerf recently. Therefore, Activision and Sledgehammer Games has set up new rules to follow.
This patch fixes some known issues as well as adding a new layer of security measures. It is always to witness a security improvement on the side of Activision, but won’t be needed since Dedicated servers will become a thing in near future, hopefully, as intended. Furthermore, Activision has fixed the Daily Login Reward popup issue and fixes various different bugs.
Without knowing the reason, the time of entering the game lobby before timing out is increased because of performance issues. Below you may find the full patch notes:
Call of Duty: WWII – Nov 17 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Login Reward popup was not showing up correctly after initially breaking the login streak.
- Fixed an issue where certain game modes were not counting towards objective wins
- Increased the time in which players can load back into the game lobby before timing out
- Security improvements
- Fixed an issue with entering the Headquarters after leaving the Store
- Additional fixes and improvements with the Quartermaster
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!