Elusive Targets are reactivated in Hitman and players will have 10 days starting as of today, to eliminate their first target, the Forger.
Hitman has reactivated Elusive Targets all over again, and this time players have to eliminate the Forger, Sergei Larin (see the video below) within 10 days from now.
The target is in Paris and will stay there for the next 10 days. Your mission? Eliminate the Forger. Succeeding in your mission, you will be rewarded with unique suits.
There are 6 new contracts, each with a specific location and suit for that exact location.
- Paris – Tuxedo with gloves
- Sapienza – Italian suit with gloves
- Marrakesh – Summer suit with gloves
- Bangkok – Casual suit with gloves
- Colorado – Tactical gear with hunter’s hat
- Hokkaido – White Yukata
Completing 5, 10 and 13 Elusive Targets contacts, players will unlock:
- Absolution suit with gloves – 5 Elusive Target contracts
- Blood Money suit with gloves – 10 Elusive Target contracts
- Signature suit with gloves – 13 Elusive Target contracts
Also, completing a total of 1 and 5 Elusive Target contracts with the silent assassin rating will grant you the following:
- Terminus – 1 silent assassin rating
- Winter suit with gloves – 5 silent assassin rating
For the newcomers, Elusive Targets are “a unique target that you’ll only have one chance to eliminate. If you kill them or fail the contract, there will be no second chances. When you’re actually playing the contract, the Elusive Target will not appear on the map and will not appear in Instinct. In order to find them, you’ll need to use clues from the briefing video and a photograph that you will be able to review (sent to you through the Companion). You’ll need to explore, find your target, learn their patterns and come up with a plan to eliminate them – all whilst playing.”
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!