Need for Speed Payback has been released for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The game has had some criticism for the implementations of microtransactions and some slow progression, something that the developers promised to fix in subsequent updates.
The new update for Need for Speed Payback is now live on Xbox One, PC and PS4. Reportedly, it improves the performance of the game. The size for download is between 4.5 to 5 GB on the PS4 and Xbox One.
It was confirmed by Ghost Games that the following issues will be fixed in the updates that will come in the future:
- Tune-up shops now stock higher quality parts.
- Improved quality of cards from targeted rolls in the Tune-up Shops.
- Increased the level on parts awarded from winning events.
- Multiple fixes to Improve stability.
- Improved game performance.
The fixes they aimed at are improved game performance, multiple fixes to improve stability and more. So far, two updates are released, and we expect to see even more as the game progress. They will implement changes to the game’s economy which will make it less focused on a grind.
Need for Speed Payback is available now on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.