Behaviour Digital has announced that Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has finally received the long-awaited update, which fixes lots of known issues within Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade. Titled as update 1.6.0, this update brings features the Challenges feature and adds a new map, Promethium mine.
Promethium Mine is a 15 vs 15 player infantry only Supremacy map which makes players adopt some new strategic options whenever they enter the battlefield. Even if the game’s community doesn’t seem to be that healthy at this moment, it still hopes to at least get to 1000 concurrent players.
Furthermore, the game will receive combat balancing and other various fixes which will lead to a better player experience. Below you can find the additional patch notes (balance update and bug fixes):
Combat balancing updates and fixes
- A strong attack against the start of a defensive bash will now do its full damage pre-mitigation rather than half.
- Standard Tempest Launcher:
- Increased aim time from 0.12 to 1.0
- Shots interval from 0.14 to 0.2
- Delay between bursts from 0.72 to 1.0
- Heat per shot from 9 to 20
- Master-crafted Tempest Launcher
- Same as above but except Heat per 8.1 to 18
- Fusion Pistol Heat ailment reduced from 2 to 1.5.
- Fixed a bug where the Ork Loota would hover in the air before falling when vaulting over a wall.
- Opened the railings near the “Pistol Lock” servo skull in Garrison
- PVE: Collision removed on tyranid spawners above lava areas
- Fixed several vehicles exploit allowing vehicles to reach forbidden areas in Blackbolt, Pegasus, Ronan and Maggon.
- Fixed flickering on fortress walls
- Fixed minor floating affecting certain assets
- Fixed double railing on the wall in Agnathio preventing proper bracing
- Fixed bracing on the short low wall present in the quadgun room of Point A.