Put holidays aside. It’s time for work as Bluehole has just released its first patch after Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds left Early Access and entered in 1.0. There’s not much to say except it’s a great honor to have a developer like Bluehole, as players greet their recent changes which contribute to a much better and smoother gameplay.
We have all experienced PUBG’s lag at the beginning of the map, causing the character to bounce from one spot to another. This makes us struggle to get the needed loot smoothly, which may turn out into a disaster for you or your team if there’s some enemy landing in the same area.
Well, luckily for us, Bluehole has been working on removing this issue. As Bluehole has announced, they would love to optimize the whole infrastructure. Various of additional content has been removed from “under the hood”, as well as made some further improvements.
- Changed the map selection ratio to be equal for Erangel and Miramar.
- Adjusted replay system so that players can only view game replays from 3 minutes after death.
- This is to prevent sharing opponent’s positions to surviving teammates immediately after death.
- Fixed the issue where some buildings and objects were not marked on the Miramar world map.
- Reduced occurrences of the issue where replays occasionally crashed back to the lobby screen.
- On restarting a replay, it will continue where last viewed.
- Fixed the issue where the beginning of the Death Cam and replay was missing.
- Fixed the issue where players couldn’t earn BP.
- We will update with a compensation plan soon.
- Fixed the issue where players could die unexpectedly from fall damage.
- Fixed the issue where bullets couldn’t penetrate particular fences from both sides.
After playing a couple of games, we can easily confirm that a lot of performance issues are the choke is far behind us. Bluehole has also announced that there’s more to come in near future, a new update that will optimize the game even further.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!