Lately, a lot of Pokemon Go Trainers have been asking the questions, “What Pokemon nests?” “Does Delibird nests?” “Does Ditto nests?” “But what about Feebas?” and to be honest, that “Feebas” is getting out of control.
For this matter, a Pokemon Go Trainer, from Germany, who goes by the name Zyxwgh on Reddit, has decided to make a list of nesting and non-nesting species. This has been proven to be right, and thanks to Zyxwgh, I hope this will make it easier for the rest of the Pokemon Go community.
Here is the list of all unevolved adult species that can and can’t nest:
Pokemon from Gen 1, Gen 2 and Gen 3 that nest:
Gen 1 – 57 species
- Abra, Bellsprout, Bulbasaur, Caterpie, Charmander, Clefairy, Cubone, Diglett, Doduo, Drowzee, Eevee, Ekans, Electabuzz, Exeggcute, Gastly, Geodude, Goldeen, Growlithe, Horsea, Jigglypuff, Jynx, Kabuto, Krabby, Machop, Magikarp, Magmar, Magnemite, Mankey, Meowth, NidoranF, NidoranM, Oddish, Omanyte, Onix, Paras, Pidgey, Pikachu, Pinsir, Poliwag, Ponyta, Psyduck, Rattata, Rhyhorn, Sandshrew, Scyther, Seel, Shellder, Slowpoke, Spearow, Squirtle, Staryu, Tentacool, Venonat, Voltorb, Vulpix, Weedle, Zubat.
Gen 2 – 29 species
- Aipom, Chikorita, Chinchou, Cyndaquil, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Houndour, Ledyba, Marill, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Natu, Qwilfish, Remoraid, Sentret, Shuckle, Slugma, Sneasel, Snubbull, Spinarak, Sunkern, Swinub, Teddiursa, Totodile, Wobbuffet, Wooper, Yanma.
Gen 3 – 23 species
- Barboach, Carvanha, Corphish, Duskull, Electrike, Gulpin, Luvdisc, Makuhita, Meditite, Mudkip, Poochyena, Roselia1, Seedot, Shroomish, Shuppet, Skitty, Spheal, Spoink, Torchic, Treecko, Wailmer, Wurmple, Zigzagoon.
- Mr. Mime, Tauros, Kangaskhan, Farfetch’d, Heracross, Corsola, Zangoose, Seviper, Plusle, Minun, Relicanth.
All 10km Eggs
- Dratini, Larvitar, Porygon, Chansey, Mareep, Sudowoodo, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Lapras, Skarmory, Miltank, Sableye, Ralts, Slakoth, Feebas.
- Pineco, Mantine, Gligar, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Grimer, Koffing, Stantler, Phanpy, Lickitung, Tangela, Snorunt, Lotad, Togetic, Ditto, Unown, Delibird.
This analysis has been posted on the official TSR Reddit by Zyxwgh and you can see the full chart here. Don’t forget to give it an upvote for his hard work!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!