It’s a preparation day for the medieval title, Kingdom Come: Deliverance as Nvidia has included support for the game in their latest update. Furthermore, Nvidia’s 390.77 driver SLI profiles are updated for DIRT 4, Hot Lava, Metal Gear Survive, and Ode.
After Metal Gear Survive has announced their minimum requirements, it was expected for Nvidia to include support for their game, so players can quickly optimize and tweak the game the easy way. Despite the Metal Gear Survive, War Thunder, Black Desert Online, and Kingdom Come Deliverance as one of the flashiest title, will get the optimal gaming experience feature.
As noticed in the previous update, Driver Fixes has been released for Dirt 4, Neverwinter Nights, Optimus Notebook, 3DMark, Geforce GTX 1080 G-Sync, 1070 Ti, and more which are not listed in the details.
The driver is already available to download from Nvidia’s official driver download page. As always, Nvidia warns if players have issues with the latest updates to first wipe their current driver and then proceed with the installation of the newest driver.
If you wish to find more about the update in details, you can see the changelog below:
Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, War Thunder, Black Desert Online, and Metal Gear Survive.
SLI Profile – Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- DIRT 4
- Hot Lava
- Metal Gear Survive
- [SLI][Dirt 4]: There is corruption and flickering in the game with SLI enabled. 
- [Neverwinter Nights]: Some graphics are missing. 
- [Optimus Notebook]: GeForce Experience may launch with a black screen. 
- [3DMark]: There is a drop in the benchmark performance. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC]: Performance issues occurred with G-SYNC windowed mode enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070 Ti][NVIDIA Control Panel]: The NVIDIA Control Panel->Output Dynamic Range setting does not persist but switches from Full to Limited after rebooting the system. 
- and others
Important Open Issues
- [NVIDIA TITAN V][G-Sync]: G-Sync displays may go blank when switching between different overclocked memory clocks multiple times. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][Doom]: The game crashes due to the driver reverting to OpenGL 1.1 when HDR is enabled. 
- and others
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org