Because of a recent discovery by PUBG’s community, those who are more rooted in PUBG were available to avoid PUBG’s map cycle when they jump into matchmaking. Basically, by deleting specific files from PUBG’s directory players were able to avoid the Miramar map and continue playing on Erangel. Today’s update #4 might be the one that closes the gap for such an intrusion, knowing the fact that new anti-cheat measures have been added.
To be honest, we do not know if anyone got banned even if people claimed that they didn’t for deleting files associated with Miramar. Now, Bluehole has decided to make various of changes when it comes to Miramar so that players would receive a whole better engagement experience. What the patch notes say is that Miramar has been improved with more off-road routes and buildings across the entire map, so players will quickly take cover if they find themselves in trouble.
Furthermore, Miramar will receive an increased item spawn rate, and some areas will get the chance to hold much better loot. It appears that the fourth update is mostly around Miramar. Bluehole has claimed that while the update is available on the test servers, players may experience crashes. If they are found to be permanent, Bluehole advised players to continue playing on the live servers to avoid further headaches.
Last but not least, while all of this is happening, players are crying for a region lock to appear in PUBG, as Chinese are still able to play in both EU and US and vice versa.
Below you can find the full changelog for PUBG Update #4:
- Miramar improvements
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!