It usually pauses for eight days before receiving a WoW recruit rewards when you recruit a friend. However, after the latest 7.3.5 update, it appears that the Recruit Rewards have been delayed due to recent changes.
We know that WoW has received probably the most significant update in a long time now after Blizzard’s decision to scale most of the old zones and allow dynamic leveling. Well, sadly, this had some impact on the recruit rewards for which Blizzard has reported an update. Despair not, if you haven’t received them yet, just give it some time.
Blizzard has also decided to change the experience gain from recruit a friend and do some further tweaks about it. Below you can find the Recruit Reward changes in details, after which the recruit rewards appear to come at a later time.
The XP boost has been reduced from 200% bonus to 50% bonus*, effective today, January 22, 2018.
- If you’re already actively participating in the program, fear not! If you either sent or received an invite before the change went into effect today, once the invite is accepted you and your friend will still receive triple XP* (200% XP bonus) until the link between your accounts expires (90 days from the date the new recruit’s account was first created). Please note: RAF invites expire after seven days.
- Heirloom gear XP bonuses will no longer stack with the RAF boost (i.e., the maximum XP boost you will see from today onwards is 50%). If you were already on the program, Heirloom gear will still stack.
- All other rewards are unchanged and yours to enjoy:
- Summon your friend once every 30 minutes.
- 10% bonus reputation from kills that grant reputation.*
- Level granting: for every two levels your friend gains while the accounts are linked, they can grant one level to one of your characters.
- Recruiter rewards, including game time and epic mounts.