This is the shortest month of the year, but February has plenty to offer when it comes down to Pokemon Go. Trainers all around the world, including myself, will most definitely remember this month. Some for the release of the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, some for the Community Day event and some as the month of love and romance. But, I will stick with Pokemon Go and leave the love and romance aside for now.
This is the month in which Niantic will launch the last wave of Hoenn/Gen 3 Pokemon, new Raid Bosses will start to spawn, the long-awaited Flying-Dragon Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza will be available to battle and catch for a limited time, a special boxes sale featuring Raid Passes, Incubators and Star Pieces, will be available to get from the in-game shop until February 23, Lure Modules will last for 6h until February 23, and then the next day, on February 24 the Community Day event will begin.
I know that’s a lot of information to deal with, especially with the dates, so for that reason, I’ve made a better guide:
- February 9 – New wave of Hoenn Pokemon + Rayquaza appears. Hoenn Pokemon will start dominating encounters. New Raid bosses appear. 6-hour lures start. Shop boxes appear.
- February 13 – Hoenn Pokemon no longer dominating spawns.
- February 13 – Valentine’s event – Catch Luvdisc and Chansey will grant you x3 Stardust.
- February 14 – Kyogre leaves (presumably 1 PM PST).
- February 23 – Special boxes sale end and 6 hour lures end.
- February 24 – Community Day event from 2 PM est – 5 PM est: 3-hour lures, 3x Stardust, Dratini dominates spawns.
- March 16 – Rayquaza will no longer be available.
- No end date – New Raid Bosses.
This is going to be a great month for the Pokemon Go community, and of all new things in February, I’m most excited for the Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza and for the new wave of Raid Bosses.
For last, and this is just a speculation, we might see the new feature – QUESTS making its debut, together with the Quest Characters as part of Valentine’s 2018 event. This is yet to be announced, so until an official statement, stay with us and get the latest Pokemon Go news.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!