Pokemon Go Trainers, new Gen 3 Pokemon and Raid Bosses are now available to battle and catch in the game. Special boxes are on sale, and 6h Lures are activated for a limited time. The event is on, so get out there and start catching!
As previously announced, new Gen 3 Pokemon, including Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, will make their debut, available for a limited time, and new special boxes and 6h Lures will be available until February 23. Here are the dates:
- February 9: New wave of Hoenn Pokemon + Rayquaza appears. Hoenn Pokemon will start dominating encounters. New Raid bosses appear. 6-hour lures start. Shop boxes appear.
- February 13: Hoenn Pokemon no longer dominating spawns.
- February 14: Kyogre leaves (presumably 1 PM PST).
- February 23: boxes end. 6 hour lures end.
- February 24: 2 PM est – 5 PM est: 3-hour lures, 3x Stardust, Dratini dominates spawns.
- March 16: Rayquaza goes away.
- No end date: New Raid Bosses.
First thing first, new Gen 3 Pokemon are now appearing in Pokemon Go and here is the full list:
- Bagon, Shelgon
- Beldum, Metang
- Illumise (possibly regional Americas, Africa)
- Swablu (400 candy to evolve)
- Surskit, Masquerain
- Tailow, Swellow
- Tropius (possibly region Africa)
- Volbeat (possibly regional Europe, Asia-Pacific)
- Wingul, Pelipper
New shiny Pokemon:
New Nesting Pokemon:
The Pokemon Go community is finally getting a new wave of Raid Bosses as now reported by many Pokemon Go players.
Here is a list of all new Raid Bosses available in Pokemon Go: