Pokemon Go Trainers, new Gen 3 Pokemon and Raid Bosses are now available to battle and catch in the game. Special boxes are on sale, and 6h Lures are activated for a limited time. The event is on, so get out there and start catching!
As previously announced, new Gen 3 Pokemon, including Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, will make their debut, available for a limited time, and new special boxes and 6h Lures will be available until February 23. Here are the dates:
- February 9: New wave of Hoenn Pokemon + Rayquaza appears. Hoenn Pokemon will start dominating encounters. New Raid bosses appear. 6-hour lures start. Shop boxes appear.
- February 13: Hoenn Pokemon no longer dominating spawns.
- February 14: Kyogre leaves (presumably 1 PM PST).
- February 23: boxes end. 6 hour lures end.
- February 24: 2 PM est – 5 PM est: 3-hour lures, 3x Stardust, Dratini dominates spawns.
- March 16: Rayquaza goes away.
- No end date: New Raid Bosses.
First thing first, new Gen 3 Pokemon are now appearing in Pokemon Go and here is the full list:
- Bagon, Shelgon
- Beldum, Metang
- Illumise (possibly regional Americas, Africa)
- Swablu (400 candy to evolve)
- Surskit, Masquerain
- Tailow, Swellow
- Tropius (possibly region Africa)
- Volbeat (possibly regional Europe, Asia-Pacific)
- Wingul, Pelipper
New shiny Pokemon:
New Nesting Pokemon:
The Pokemon Go community is finally getting a new wave of Raid Bosses as now reported by many Pokemon Go players.
Here is a list of all new Raid Bosses available in Pokemon Go:
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!