Fatshark has released the 1.0.2 update for Warhammer: Vermintide 2. It appears that it fixes many issues, including some balance tweaks, such as the Troll nerfs. One of the main reasons for this update is the Heroic Deeds bug, and no longer persist in the game.
Furthermore, the update increases the game’s stability by extinguishing some of the known issues that were causing crashes. Despite the many changes, there are still some of the problems still present in the game, and they will remain until the next update releases.
Fatshark has promised the next patch will address the issues with the Skittegate level, and their focus is currently on fixing them at first place. Below you can find all the changes in details:
The troll ended up slightly harder than the other bosses, especially for new players. So we made some changes:
- Troll pukes less amounts of vomit near itself (set to same amount, 30 liters as ranged puke).
- Troll puke liquid area lifetime reduced (from 10s to 7s).
- Troll passive regen while walking around changed from 1.5/s to 0.5/s only on Recruit difficulty.
- Troll downed regen min health factor changed from 60% to 50% (you can murder half-a-troll per down now).
- Various balancing adjustments.
- Fixed crash when starting level after changing cosmetic skin in the Keep.
- Fixed crash when buffs were removed.
- Fixed DX12 crash when selecting hero or exiting hero selection menu.
- Fixed rare crash occurring when switching characters.
- Fixed crash when Sienna Unchained was set on fire by Warpfire Throwers or Stormfiends .
- Fixed hotjoin crash when a player joins during Halescourge fight.
- Fixed a bug where clients would not receive any rewards when completing a deed, if the owner was not the host.
- Fixed dual sword push-stab wield chain window.
- Fixed Fort Brachsenbrücke pickup tome.
- Fixed missing achievements for completing Skittergate.
- Damage numbers on training dummies set as a multiple of 100.
- Kill feed should now show the correct career portraits.
- End screen scoreboard should now show the correct career portraits.
- Give item UI should now show the correct career portraits.
- Matchmaking panel should now show the correct career portraits.
- Fix chaos raiders getting stuck after being in a vortex.
- Fixed issue with bots missing during the Rasknitt fight.
- Fixed a location where bots were not coming to rescue the player hanging to a wooden platform on Skittergate level.
- Fixed the ramp on the Skittergate end event that was not hotjoin synced.
- 12 descriptions updated and 4 talents renamed in Simplified Chinese.
- Fixed various localization and subtitle-issues.
- Attempting to upgrade an illusion weapon will instead salvage the illusion
- Backend issues with ISP UPC in Poland is still unresolved
- The host can crash during the Skarrik Spinemanglr boss fight if a player joins/leaves the game
- Skittergate bosses are currently in an unstable state.
- Localisation work is still ongoing, and we apologise for that. We’ll continue to add and improve as we patch.