Warhorse Studios has finally spoken one more time regarding Kingdom Come: Deliverance. They have released a new update 1.4.2, which fixes one major issue and addresses multiple minor bugs.
These several minor fixes should complete the game at some point and offer improved gameplay. We have witnessed some rough moments with Kingdom Come: Deliverance, especially when it comes to bugs. Since the launch of the game, Warhorse Studios has released multiple patches which were slowly but surely exterminated from the game.
This update is only Available on the PC for now, and console players will have to be patient and receive 1.4 a bit later. Within a plain statement, the developer team noted that the update on consoles should become available during this week.
Below you can find the full patch notes for 1.4.2:
- A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.
- Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
- Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest The Die is Cast.
- Other minor bugfixes.
- [Rare] You can lock on a non-existing opponent.
- [Rare] Attacking stops working.
- [Rare] Random character spins while blocking.
- Player with an equipped bow cannot be dismounted.