Monster Hunter: World is getting a new update on PS4, bringing new quest type, new elder dragon, new feature, bug fixes and more.
There are a lot of new things coming to Monster Hunter: World the following days, so without further ado, take a look at the patch notes below.
Monster Hunter: World 3.0 Patch Notes
- An Interface menu and an option called HUD/Help Text Size have been added under the Options menu on the title screen. You can now adjust HUD text size to be larger than the default size.
- To go along with this new option, the “Subtitle Text Size” option added in PS4 Ver 2.00 has been moved from the in-game options menu to the title screen options menu.
- A feature to sort investigations has been added to the Manage Investigations screen.
- You can now sell all Trade-in Items at once when selling items.
- Pressing the Square button on PS4 allows you to switch between the Decoration name and Skill name when setting decorations.
- You can now preview armor at the Smithy even with Layered Armor equipped.
- An update has been made to squad management so players who haven’t logged in for 30 days aren’t automatically kicked from the squad.
- A tweak has been made so the camera is not forced to follow an active Scoutfly trail when fast traveling or returning to camp after fainting.
- You can now cultivate Ivy at Botanical Research.
- If a field researcher with important dialogue is present during an Expedition, an exclamation mark (!) will be displayed beside that character’s name on the World Map when departing.
- The Search Via Play History description text has been reworded to be easier to understand. The function itself has not changed.
- Previous: Search for an Online Session that you joined based on your play history.
- Now: Search for an Online Session based on your play history.
- (Cannot find a previous met player if they’ve left the Online Session.)
- Flash Pod effectiveness against Tempered Monsters will gradually decline after multiple uses, and will cease to have any effect at all after a certain point.
- To coincide with the Tempered Monster’s increased resistance to flash pods, the special rewards from Tempered Monster Investigations have been reworked to produce better results.
- Threat Level 1 Special Rewards will now produce Warped Feystones.
- Threat Level 2 Special Rewards will now produce Shining Streamstones.
- Threat Level 3 Special Rewards will produce Shining Streamstones more frequently.
As I’ve already mentioned above, the new 3.0 update brings a lot of bug fixes, so visit the official website here and find out more.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!