Monster Hunter: World is getting a new update on PS4, bringing new quest type, new elder dragon, new feature, bug fixes and more.
There are a lot of new things coming to Monster Hunter: World the following days, so without further ado, take a look at the patch notes below.
Monster Hunter: World 3.0 Patch Notes
- An Interface menu and an option called HUD/Help Text Size have been added under the Options menu on the title screen. You can now adjust HUD text size to be larger than the default size.
- To go along with this new option, the “Subtitle Text Size” option added in PS4 Ver 2.00 has been moved from the in-game options menu to the title screen options menu.
- A feature to sort investigations has been added to the Manage Investigations screen.
- You can now sell all Trade-in Items at once when selling items.
- Pressing the Square button on PS4 allows you to switch between the Decoration name and Skill name when setting decorations.
- You can now preview armor at the Smithy even with Layered Armor equipped.
- An update has been made to squad management so players who haven’t logged in for 30 days aren’t automatically kicked from the squad.
- A tweak has been made so the camera is not forced to follow an active Scoutfly trail when fast traveling or returning to camp after fainting.
- You can now cultivate Ivy at Botanical Research.
- If a field researcher with important dialogue is present during an Expedition, an exclamation mark (!) will be displayed beside that character’s name on the World Map when departing.
- The Search Via Play History description text has been reworded to be easier to understand. The function itself has not changed.
- Previous: Search for an Online Session that you joined based on your play history.
- Now: Search for an Online Session based on your play history.
- (Cannot find a previous met player if they’ve left the Online Session.)
- Flash Pod effectiveness against Tempered Monsters will gradually decline after multiple uses, and will cease to have any effect at all after a certain point.
- To coincide with the Tempered Monster’s increased resistance to flash pods, the special rewards from Tempered Monster Investigations have been reworked to produce better results.
- Threat Level 1 Special Rewards will now produce Warped Feystones.
- Threat Level 2 Special Rewards will now produce Shining Streamstones.
- Threat Level 3 Special Rewards will produce Shining Streamstones more frequently.
As I’ve already mentioned above, the new 3.0 update brings a lot of bug fixes, so visit the official website here and find out more.