The minimum system requirements for Battlefield appeared on Origin and it looks like they are the same as the ones from Battlefield 1. So, if you played Battlefield on your PC, then you’re safe.
Last week we had an opportunity to ‘witness’ the reveal of Battlefield 5 during EA’s live reveal, where the producers received a lot of questions regarding the new chapter, the female characters and more. You can see our review here.
Today, Battlefield 5’s system requirements were revealed on Origin, but they got removed from the website, meaning that we might see some changes. Or maybe someone pressed the wrong button.
Battlefield 5 Minimum PC specs
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Graphics card (Nvidia): Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online connection requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50GB
EA’s Battlefield 5 is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC on October 19, while pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition of the game could be experienced three days before, October 16. However, the first trial will become available on 11 October through EA and Origin Access.