The Japanese video game developer and publisher is breaking records once again with a multi-million selling game franchises, and this time their latest game reached the top after four months of its release.
Monster Hunter: World was released worldwide on January 26, on PS4 and Xbox One, and since then, the game sold over 8 million copies, making it the best selling title in Capcom’s history.
Capcom’s best selling titles
Here is a list of Capcom’s top 10 best selling titles throughout history:
- Monster Hunter: World – 7.9 million
- Resident Evil 5 – 7.5 million
- Resident Evil 6 – 7.1 million
- Street Fighter II – 6.3 million
- Resident Evil 7: biohazard – 5.1 million
- Resident Evil 2 – 4.96 million
- Monster Hunter Freedom 3 – 4.9 million
- Monster Hunter Generations – 4.3 million
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate – 4.2 million
- Monster Hunter 4 – 4.1 million
In other news, Capcom is planning to release two new major titles until the end of March, 2019, and we hope to hear more about it during E3 2018.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!