The biggest gaming event E3 is right around the corner, and now it’s the perfect time to get ready and learn more about this year’s events schedule.
E3 is an event where companies from all over the world come to Los Angeles in the month of June, full of exclusive announcements and updates about the gaming industry.
This year’s conference will start on Sunday, June 10. It will run through Tuesday, June 12. The expo floor will open on Tuesday, June 12 and it will run until Thursday, June 14. As it is every year since 1999, the happening will be held at the LA Convention Center.
Confirmed E3 2018 Press Conference Schedules
- EA ‘EA Play’ – June 9 at 11:00 AM PT
- Microsoft – June 10 at 1:00 PM PT
- Bethesda – June 10 at 6:30 PM PT
- Square Enix – June 11 at 10:00 AM PT
- Ubisoft – June 11 at 1:00 PM PT
- PC Gamer Show – June 11 at 3:00 PM PT
- Sony – June 11 at 6:00 PM PT
- Nintendo Direct – June 12 at 9:00 AM PT
Show Schedule E3 2018
Pass holders will be able to attend at specific hours.
Tuesday, June 12
- Industry Pass – 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Gamer Pass – 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday, June 13
- Industry Pass – 9:00 Am – 7:00 PM
- Gamer Pass – 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Thursday, June 14
- Industry Pass/Gamer Pass – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
E3 2018 Big Confirmed Games
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Death Stranding
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Skull & Bones
- Super Smash Bros.
- The Last of Us Part II
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Beyond Good and Evil 2
E3 2018 Big Game Titles yet to be Confirmed
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Gears of War 5
- Just Cause 4
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Splinter Cell
FutureGameReleases is an official partner/sponsor of E3 2018, and we’re going to livestream the event. So you might want to subscribe to us and get notified when the event goes live!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!