Every New Field Research Task Pokemon Encounter Rewards
The new Research system is still a major hit. This new feature offers players tasks to complete od daily basis with rewards, and some rewards are items, while some are special encounter.
Starting from today, May 1, Pokemon Go players will have new Field Research tasks in order to receive items and Pokemon encounter.
These tasks are divided into 3 groups and each group offers different rewards.
Catching and Throwing tasks
- Catch 10 Pokemon – Magikarp
- Catch 3 Electric-Type Pokemon – Pikachu
- Catch 3 Flying-Type Pokemon – Doduo
- Catch 5 Flying-Type Pokemon – Gligar
- Catch 3 Poison-Type Pokemon – Grimer
- Catch 3 Dark-Type Pokemon – Info coming soon!
- Catch a Dragon-Type Pokemon – 3 Rare Candy/Dratini
- Catch 3 Water-, Electric-, or Bug-Type Pokemon – Electrike
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost – Poliwag/Vulpix
- Catch 10 Pokémon with Weather Boost – Charmander
- Catch 20 Pokémon with Weather Boost – Ninetales
- Catch 3 Pidgey or Murkrow – Ekans
- Catch 3 Oddish or Bellsprout – Tangela
- Catch 3 Meowth or Skitty – Info coming soon!
- Catch 3 Treecko or Mudkip – Info coming soon!
- Catch a Ditto – 3 Rare Candy
- Make 5 Nice throws – Voltorb/Electrode
- Make 3 Nice Curveball throws in a row – Electrode
- Make 3 Great throws – Gastly
- Make 5 Great throws in a row – Flaafy/Onix/1 Rare Candy
- Make 3 Great Curveball throws in a row – Onix/Charmeleon
- Make an Excellent throw -Info coming soon!
- Make 3 Excellent throws -Info coming soon!
- Make 3 Excellent throws in a row – Larvitar
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – Info coming soon!
Power up and Evolve Tasks
- Evolve a Pokemon – Eevee
- Evolve 5 Pokemon – Charmander
- Evolve 3 Electric Type Pokemon – Jolteon
- Power up a Pokemon – Plusle (NA/EU)
- Power up a Pokemon 5 times – Squirtle/Bulbasaur/Charmander
- Power up a Pokemon 7 times – Magneton
Gym Battles and Raids Tasks
- Battle a Gym – Minun (NA/EU)
- Battle a Gym 3 times – Jynx
- Battle a Gym 5 times – Mankey/Machop
- Win a Gym battle – Squirtle
- Win 3 Gym Battles – Jynx/1 Rare Candy
- Use a Supereffective Charged Attack in a Gym Battle – Info coming soon!
- Use a supereffective Charged Attack in 5 Gym Battles – Charged TM
- Use a Supereffective Charged Attack in 7 Gym Battles – Electabuzz/1 Rare Candy
- Battle in a Raid – Minun
- Battle in 3 Raids – Info coming soon!
- Battle in 5 Raids – Info coming soon!
- Battle in a Lvl 3 or higher Raid – 1 Rare Candy
- Win a Raid – Info coming soon!
- Win 2 Raids – Info coming soon!
- Win 3 Raids – Info coming soon!
- Win 5 Raids – Sudowoodo/Ditto
- Win a Lvl 3 or higher Raid – 1 Rare Candy
- Spin 6 new Pokestops – Aerodactyl
- Hatch an Egg – Exeggcute (same as before)
- Hatch 3 Eggs – 1 Rare Candy
- Hatch 5 Egss – Chansey
- Earn a candy for walking with a buddy – Swablu
If you have any other, new report, please let me know in the comments below, and I will make sure to update this post.
I just got 2 Make a nice curve ball throw and encountered a Ghastly both times. I know it was make 3 great throws, but I think it changed July 1st.