GeForce 397.64 driver is out, Optimizes Destiny 2’s Warmind DLC and Conan Exiles
Just after a day, Nvidia’s response to Destiny’s new Warmind DLC has been ultra fast. Namely, the new 397.64 update not only it optimizes Destiny 2, but also improves Conan Exiles and Pillars of Eternity 2. Furthermore, the update adds more new SLI profiles for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and GRIP.
Hopefully, this update will improve the graphics performance in Kingdom Come: Deliverance for those having more than one GPU using SLI technology. Additionally, Nvidia’s latest update fixes driver issues for multiple other games. Starcraft 2, GTA V will get their fair share of fixes.
Unlike the previous hotfix update, consumers do not need to download the driver update manually. The update 397.64 can be downloaded through GeForce Experience. Below you can all the changes in more details:
New feature and fixes in driver 397.64
- Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience for Destiny 2: Warmind, Conan Exiles, and Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
- New Features – Added support for Microsoft Surface Books.
SLI Profile – Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Grand Theft Auto V][NVIDIA Control Panel]: God rays become less intense after forcing MSAA using the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Starcraft 2][Kepler GPUs]: Black screen appears when exiting the game. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [Netflix]: Netflix playback may stutter intermittently. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]: Windows Device Manager may report Code 43 error. 
- Event Error 14 appears in the Windows Event Viewer when booting into Windows.
- GDI objects increase every time an application queries NVAPI. 
- [Windows 10]: Driver may get removed after the PC has been left idle for an extended period of time. 
- and others.