PUBG: This weekend’s event is War Mode: Desert Knights once again
After having a couple of issues in the previous event of the same caliber, PUBG has stated that the weekend event War Mode: Desert Knights is making a comeback. However, this time, all the previously encountered difficulties are expected to be gone since improvements have been done. Therefore, we’re jumping back to Miramar.
War Mode is an event mode in which you instantly respawn after death. There will be 50 people in each queue, ten teams of five men. Each squad individual contributes to the point pool. The map will be Miramar, while the War Mode rules pretty much remain the same as before.
WAR MODE RULES
- All players are grouped up in teams of five. Each game will have a maximum of 50 players (up to ten full teams).
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the safe zone is visible on the map.
- The safe zone is small—but slightly larger than the first iteration of War Mode—and never closes in or changes location throughout the duration of the game.
- Getting kills and knocks (when your opponent is “down but not out”) earns points for your team. The first team to get 200 points wins.
- Kill: +3 points
- Knocks: +1 point
- Own Team Kill / Own Team Knock: -5 points
- If no team reaches 200 points before the 15-minute time limit, the team with the highest score will be declared the winner.
- Each time you’re killed, you’ll respawn in planes that fly by every 40 seconds.
Game’s weather will be locked at sunrise and bleed out damage when knocked is increased. Because of this change, reviving teammates is also tweaked to two seconds. However, the issue of being unavailable to invite more than four players in your party still remains, which will add one random player to your party.
If you consider yourself for a hardcore gamer and would love to know the changes since the last Miramar’s War Mode event, you can visit this link.