The list of shiny Pokemon available to catch in Pokemon Go is getting bigger and bigger, and I have the feeling that sometimes is a little bit hard to track everything going on, especially when Niantic announces a new event, which includes new Pokemon, their shiny forms and at that point everything becomes ‘chaotic.’
For that matter, I’ve decided to make a list of all shiny Pokemon available in the game and to keep it updated every time a new shiny form pops up.
Shiny Pokemon List
The following list includes all shiny Pokemon up to date, including their release dates in 2017/2018.
- March 24 – Magikarp, Gyarados;
- August 9 – Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu;
- October 20 – Sableye;
- October 25 – Duskull and Dusclops;
- October 21 – Shuppet and Banette;
- December 8 – Mawile and Absol;
- December 21 – Snorunt and Glalie.
- January 24 – Aron, Lairon and Aggron;
- February 8 – Swablu and Altaria;
- February 14 – Luvdisc;
- February 16 – Poochyena and Mightyena;
- February 24 – Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite;
- March 16- – Lugia;
- March 22 – Togepi, Togetic, Wobuffet, Magby and Magmar;
- March 25 – Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur;
- March 31 – Murkrow;
- April 16 – Mareep, Flaafy and Ampharos;
- April 23 – Wailmer and Wailord;
- May 1 – Makuhita, Hariyama, Meditite and Medicham;
- May 19 – Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard. Also shiny Ho-Oh was released;
- May 24 – Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte and Omastar;
- June 7 – Shellder, Cloyster and Kyogre;
- June 16 – Larvitar Community Day and we expect to see all shiny forms.
I’ve also made a shiny checklist including the dates, so don’t hesitate to share it with the rest of the community!