The list of shiny Pokemon available to catch in Pokemon Go is getting bigger and bigger, and I have the feeling that sometimes is a little bit hard to track everything going on, especially when Niantic announces a new event, which includes new Pokemon, their shiny forms and at that point everything becomes ‘chaotic.’
For that matter, I’ve decided to make a list of all shiny Pokemon available in the game and to keep it updated every time a new shiny form pops up.
Shiny Pokemon List
The following list includes all shiny Pokemon up to date, including their release dates in 2017/2018.
- March 24 – Magikarp, Gyarados;
- August 9 – Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu;
- October 20 – Sableye;
- October 25 – Duskull and Dusclops;
- October 21 – Shuppet and Banette;
- December 8 – Mawile and Absol;
- December 21 – Snorunt and Glalie.
- January 24 – Aron, Lairon and Aggron;
- February 8 – Swablu and Altaria;
- February 14 – Luvdisc;
- February 16 – Poochyena and Mightyena;
- February 24 – Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite;
- March 16- – Lugia;
- March 22 – Togepi, Togetic, Wobuffet, Magby and Magmar;
- March 25 – Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur;
- March 31 – Murkrow;
- April 16 – Mareep, Flaafy and Ampharos;
- April 23 – Wailmer and Wailord;
- May 1 – Makuhita, Hariyama, Meditite and Medicham;
- May 19 – Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard. Also shiny Ho-Oh was released;
- May 24 – Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte and Omastar;
- June 7 – Shellder, Cloyster and Kyogre;
- June 16 – Larvitar Community Day and we expect to see all shiny forms.
I’ve also made a shiny checklist including the dates, so don’t hesitate to share it with the rest of the community!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!