The Egg chart is changing often, so keeping track of what Pokemon are hatching from 2km, 5km, 7km and 10km Eggs is always a good option.
The following 2km, 5km, 7km and 10km Egg chart includes Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3 and Alolan Pokemon and the same will be updated on daily basis as we get new info from the Pokemon Go community. If you have any other findings, please let us know in the comment section below.
2km Egg Chart
5km Egg Chart
7km Egg Chart
A Pokemon Go player can get these types of Eggs only from a Gift. These Eggs contain only Alolan Pokemon so far. Have in mind that the following Alolan Pokemon can evolve into another Alolan Pokemon.
- Meowth with 56.5% hatch rate;
- Sandshrew with 24.5% hatch rate;
- Grimer with 15.2% hatch rate;
- Vulpix with 3.8% hatch rate;
- Rattata – hatch rate unknown.
Alolan Muk, Ninetails, Sandslash, Vulpix – Evolved after catching their prior evolution in 7km Eggs.
10km Egg Chart
Have in mind that the Egg chart changes, so make sure to come back and check out this list on daily basis.
One last thing, newcomers might find this useful:
- A Trainer can hold max 9 Eggs at a time
- If a Trainer already has 9 Eggs, start to hatch the 2km as it does not require a lot of time and the Egg storage will be empty faster.
Good luck and hatch ’em all!