The Water event in Pokemon Go is officially live and starting from today until June 21, players around the world will see increased spawn rate of Water Type Pokemon, rare shiny Pokemon, 3x Stardust, new Pokemon will hatch from 2km Eggs, 2x Stardust and 2x Candy for every Egg hatched, and Legendary Pokemon Kyogre.
With the start of the Water event, Pokemon Go community is reporting new quests and rewards, and Magikarp, Shellder, and Wailmer (only these reward Pokemon) have a shiny chance. So without further ado, here is what’s new.
Water Event New Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 2 Water Type Pokemon – Magikarp;
- Hatch an Egg – Shellder;
- Use 3 berries to help catch pokemon – Wailmer;
- Battle in a gym – Horsea;
- Battle in a gym 3 times – Shellder, Kingler;
- Win a Raid – 1x Rare Candy;
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – 500 Stardust.
If you see other Event Quests, please let us know in the comments section below, and I will make sure to update the list.
For last, new Raid Bosses are now live, and you can find the full list here.