The Division’s 1.8.2 patch has arrived. With it, the promised two legendary missions become active, including the new Shields commendations. The Shield accomplishments if you all know will award you with a badge, audio log, and an encrypted shield cache. It will be quite a welcome in Division 2, so you better grab all the commendations possible.
The cache contains one exotic, two classified gear pieces, 5000 div techs, 2000 Phoenix credits and the most favorite nowadays, three cipher keys. We have already covered lots of things for the 1.8.2 patch.
For the first four Shields, are pretty straightforward and do not involve any severe PVP content. Instead, it’s all about PVE. However, as the others come, expect their difficulty to be harder, meaning there will be needed a few PVP actions.
One of the most necessary updates concerning player’s satisfaction is the new two legendary missions. They will fulfill the missing piece of hunger between the players, as some of The Division players are pushed to only do PVE content at most.
The developers have published the official patch notes and you, can find them below:
The first four shields available on June 14th are:
- Shepherd – Unlock the Base of Operations.
- Hazard – Clear 25 landmarks in the Dark Zone.
- Deadeye – Complete all weekly HVT’s within a week.
- Avenger – Take out 10 named bosses in Manhattan, 10 in the Dark Zone and 10 in the West Side Piers area.
- Twelve new Patches are available – they can be unlocked by completing the corresponding Shield challenges.
New Legendary Difficulty Missions
- Madison Field Hospital.
- General Assembly.
New Audio Logs
- Twelve new audio logs are available – they can be unlocked by completing the corresponding Shield challenges.
Phoenix Credit Limit
- Phoenix Credit limit has increased from 5,000 to 8,000.
- Classified Gear
Set Bonus (6 pieces):
- Hitting 10 shots without switching targets now applies The Predator’s Mark which makes the target bleed for 50% of the damage already done by those bullets. The Damage over time to the target is increased by 15% for every 3000 Stamina and can critically hit the target. When at 9000 Stamina the damage over time bonus is increased by an additional 120%. The Predator’s Mark ignores the Status Effect Immunity of NPCs.
** Path of the Nomad**
Set Bonus (6 pieces):
- 50% chance to have no cool-down for Path of the Nomad when playing solo. Take 60% less damage for 10 seconds after Path of the Nomad is triggered.
Set Bonus (6 pieces):
- Improved Tactician’s Authority stacks will no longer reset when using elevators. Stacks will now correctly be lost upon activation of Recovery Link.
Set Bonus (4 pieces):
- Reclaimer support stations will now self-destruct when the set is unequipped.
- Support Stations with the highest health per tick will now take priority when in range of several stations.
- Fixed an issue that would cause items to temporarily disappear from the inventory after having shared an item.
- Implemented a cooldown that reduces the auto-snap on aim after first use.
- Fixed an issue which would cause item mods to be unequipped when changing loadouts under certain conditions.
- Contamination Events effect should no longer display as active once the event has ended.
- Opera House Landmark will now spawn NPCs correctly.
- We took care of a couple of evil cars in DZ09 that kept trapping unsuspecting players.
- Fixed an issue causing forward spawn points to be unavailable on certain maps.
- Descriptions have been added to the loading screens for Global Event.
- Smart bullets can now only be activated in the appropriate missions.
- Corrected the ‘Never Enough’ commendation UI to not list Stolen Signal as a requirement.
- Underground bosses will no longer drop Vendor Exotic weapons.
- Fixed missing audio in Last Stand, Skirmish & Camp Clinton for all non-English languages.
- Mission reward panels have been updated to show the correct Gear Score.
- Players are no longer able to bypass objectives in Legendary Amherst’s Apartment.
- Overlapping arm patches have been fixed when combining ‘Roadie Jacket’ with ‘Ghost Recon Wildlands shirt’ or ‘Sniper shirt’.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org