Pokemon Go Trainers, 2km Eggs are now hatching different Water Type Pokemon as reported by the Pokemon Go community.
The Water event is now live, and until June 21, Pokemon players around the world will see:
- Increased Spawn Rate of Water Type Pokemon;
- Rare Shiny Shellder;
- 3x Stardust for catching Water Type Pokemon;
- 2km Eggs will hatch new Pokemon;
- Players will earn DBL Candy and Stardust for every Egg hatched;
- Legendary Pokemon Kyogre comes back with its shiny form.
Today, the 2km Egg chart has changed, and players are reporting new Pokemon from 2km Eggs. In addition, some hatches might get you a shiny form.
Water Event 2km Egg Pokemon and Shiny Forms Chance + Max CP
- Barboach – 409;
- Remoraid – 428;
- Spheal – 500;
- Azurill – 181;
- Carvanha – 499;
- Corphish – 633;
- Lotad – 300;
- Mantine – 1161;
- Mudkip – 560;
- Squirtle – 462;
- Totodile – 578;
- Wingull – 366;
- Feebas – 125;
- Lapras – 1487;
- Luvdisc (shiny possible) – 420;
- Magikarp (shiny possible) – 125;
- Shellder (shiny possible) – 547;
- Wailmer (shiny possible) – 814;
- Kabuto (shiny possible) – 670;
- Omanyte (shiny possible) – 768.
Good luck and hatch ’em all!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!