The new Research system is still a major hit. This new feature offers players tasks to complete on daily basis and earning rewards for the same. Some rewards are items, while some are special encounter.
Starting from July 1, Pokemon Go players have a new list of Research tasks and different rewards.
These tasks are divided into seven groups and each group offers different rewards.
Here is the list of all confirmed tasks and rewards.
Catch Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 10 Pokemon – Magikarp;
- Catch 3 Fire, Grass or Water Type Pokemon – Pikachu;
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost – Vulpix, Poliwag.
Throw Tasks and Rewards
- Land a Nice Curved Throw – Gastly;
- Make 5 Nice Throws – Voltorb;
- Make 3 Great Throws – Gastly;
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row – Onix;
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row – Larvitar.
Evolution and Power Up Tasks and Rewards
- Evolve a Pokemon – Eevee;
- Evolve a Water Type Pokemon – Squirtle, Seel;
- Evolve a Grass Type Pokemon – Bulbasaur;
- Evolve a Fire Type Pokemon – Charmander;
- Evolve 1 Electric, Fire, or Grass Type Pokemon – Eevee;
- Power up Pokemon 3 times – Staryu;
- Power up Pokemon 5 times – Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander.
Gym/Raid Tasks and Rewards
- Battle in a Gym – Mankey;
- Battle in a Gym 5 times – Machop;
- Win a Gym battle – Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander;
- Win 3 Gym battles – Jynx;
- Use a supereffective Charged Attack in 7 Gym battles – Electabuzz.
Special Item Tasks and Rewards
- Catch a Dragon Type Pokemon – 3 rare candy, 2 Golden RazzBerries;
- Catch a Ditto – 2 Golden Razberries, 3 Rare Candy;
- Use a supereffective Charged Attack in 7 Gym battles – 1500 Stardust;
- Win 3 Raids – 1 Fast TM.
Hatch Tasks and Rewards
- Hatch an Egg – Exeggcute;
- Hatch 3 Eggs – Magmar;
- Hatch 5 eggs – Chansey.
- Earn a candy walking with your Buddy – Krabby;
- Catch a Pokemon using 5 Berries – Licktung.
July is full of new research tasks and rewards, and with the new info of Celebi as special research reward, is going to be even better. So good luck and finish ’em all!