Limited time game modes are sometimes offering extreme fun. So as in PUBG, where the new event is War Mode, but slightly different than previously encountered. The event will last for 3 days and this time, only Huntsmen and Marksmen weapons will take place in Supply Crates. However, among the most exciting parts is that the battle will transfer to the new map, Sanhok.
As PUBG Corp noted on their official Steam Page, the schedule is as follows:
- STARTS: July 5, 7 pm PDT / July 6, 4 am CEST / July 6, 11 am KST
- ENDS: July 8, 7 pm PDT / July 9, 4 am CEST / July 9, 11 am KST
Among other settings, they’re somewhat the same as before. Ten 5-man Squads will fight for the win by gathering points for each kill they perform. Below you can find the official rules as well:
WAR MODE – HUNTSMEN AND MARKSMEN EVENT RULES
- Each match takes place inside a small, static safe zone
- All players spawn with a shotgun, handgun, frag grenade, and bandages
- Care packages drop every 110 seconds and contain DMRs, SRs, and powerful items
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points, knocks earn 1 point
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- The first team to reach 200 points wins
- If no team reaches 200 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most points wins
- Friendly fire is disabled
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!