Trainers, there is a new, free, field guide app for Pokemon Go available on both iOS and Android, called Go Ranger.
The new Go Ranger app is a fan made Pokemon Go field guide with event countdowns, Raid guides, quests, Egg lists and shiny checklist.
The developer Ranger Matt launched the app on July 30, 2018, on iOS, Android and the Web featuring:
- Active and upcoming events with countdowns;
- A raid list with counters and guides;
- A searchable research list, so you can see what rewards you can get;
- An egg list that shows you what you can hatch;
- A shiny checklist with all of the available shinies (and how you can get them). You can even check off the ones you have!;
- It’s free.
This app will provide info when you are in a dilemma about which Pokemon you should use in a battle, when is the next event etc.
iOS users can find the Go Ranger app here and Android users here.
Let us know your thoughts regarding this app in the comment section below. We would like to hear your opinion.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!