Nvidia 399.07 is now available and brings quite an enhanced gameplay optimization experience for new and upcoming video game titles. One of the most exciting which also reminds us of the Battlefield 5 Open Beta phase and Nvidia has duly added gameplay experience so you could tweak up the optimized settings when the beta begins.
Furthermore, the update adds Sli Profiles for F1 2018 and Immortal: Unchained, and develops multiple driver fixes. The driver update which seems a bit smaller than previous ones is mostly here because of the game ready function that will allow us to tweak the upcoming video games easier.
Below you can find the official statement by Nvidia:
- Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Open Beta, F1 2018, Immortal: Unchained, Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, Strange Brigade, and Switchblade.
- SLI Profile – Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- F1 2018
- Immortal: Unchained
- Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Notebook][MSHybrid]: Fixed diagonal tearing by using win7-blit model. 
- [Geforce 600/700 series Kepler GPUs][Doom (2016)]: Missing textures when using Vulkan API. 
- and others
- Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [SLI][Battlefield 1][HDR][DirectX 12] : The game stops responding when trying to enter any multiplayer game or single player mission with HDR and SLI enabled. 
- [SLI][Immortal: Unchanged]GFE Freestyle]:Some objects render incorrectly over the sticker when using the Freestyle Sticker filter. 
- NVIDIA graphics driver may not install correctly on certain Core 2 Duo/Quad systems. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo mode after 5 seconds of audio idle. 
- Random DPC watchdog violation errors occur when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [2110289/2049879]
- Some users may see an error message “NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows” when attempting to install the GeForce 399.07 driver on a supported system. Our team is in the process of correcting this glitch. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. This thread will be updated once the issue has been resolved.
- and others