PUBG’s new Event Mode Forty-Fivers is Set up in Sanhok
Welcome to Sanhok. Or have you already been welcomed? Well, this weekend you’ll have something different to play, with a chance to improve your skills with particular weapons. The new Event Mode, Forty-Fivers will take us to Sanhok, and will include only Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s, and throwables.
This was announced on PUBG’s official Steam Page a while ago. The info shares further event details such as start and end date, available queues and more. The game is limited to 4-man squads and 80 players only, on both First-Person and Third-Person perspectives. Since there are throwables included, the Friendly Fire for this particular event is disabled.
This time, respawn will not be available and a whole match will be played. The salty old safe-zone will push the players to engage faster with the limited weapons. The main event rules are pretty clear and strict and you could find them below:
Main Event Rules
- 80 Players fight in Sanhok. The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the beginning.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s, and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
Moreover, the additional rules pinpoint the above-stated:
- The mode is limited to four-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of four if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (20 teams of four players)
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Weather is set to “Overcast”
- Teamkilling is disabled
I cannot claim that this event will be pleasant for me, but I’ll watch Shroud during, if he somehow decides to hop on this week’s event.