Welcome to Sanhok. Or have you already been welcomed? Well, this weekend you’ll have something different to play, with a chance to improve your skills with particular weapons. The new Event Mode, Forty-Fivers will take us to Sanhok, and will include only Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s, and throwables.
This was announced on PUBG’s official Steam Page a while ago. The info shares further event details such as start and end date, available queues and more. The game is limited to 4-man squads and 80 players only, on both First-Person and Third-Person perspectives. Since there are throwables included, the Friendly Fire for this particular event is disabled.
This time, respawn will not be available and a whole match will be played. The salty old safe-zone will push the players to engage faster with the limited weapons. The main event rules are pretty clear and strict and you could find them below:
Main Event Rules
- 80 Players fight in Sanhok. The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the beginning.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s, and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
Moreover, the additional rules pinpoint the above-stated:
- The mode is limited to four-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of four if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (20 teams of four players)
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Weather is set to “Overcast”
- Teamkilling is disabled
I cannot claim that this event will be pleasant for me, but I’ll watch Shroud during, if he somehow decides to hop on this week’s event.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!