After the PGI, PUBG devs confirmed that they’d be focusing on improving the game rather than just releasing new content that will somewhat stuff over and overcomplicate. Therefore, after the promises, the PC Update #20 brings something refreshing. The FIX PUBG initiative is being deployed, removing some bugs to enhance the gameplay experience for everyone.
Among other things, the new content hasn’t been forgotten, and the developer’s focus hasn’t been completely turned towards the fixes. Therefore, during the next period, PUBG will be receiving new vehicles, weapons and more. One of them is the new vehicle, the Tukshai. The Tukshai is a three-wheeler motorbike. We can all agree that is a scooter. We get it. This vehicle will be only available on the new Sanhok map.
This update also brings a lot of Quality of Life notes, serving to improve the feel and look of many UI related things. Being mainly focused on bug fixes, there are a ton of them fixed, including all of the three maps. You can find them below:
- [MIRAMAR FIX #04] Fixed an issue where a dead player’s loot box is sometimes buried in certain locations in Miramar.
- [ITEM MESH] Fixed an issue where items were difficult to distinguish from the floor in the police station in El Azahar on Miramar.
- [REPLAY #02] Fixed an issue in replays where a player appears to be in an unarmed state even though the character is armed with a weapon.
- [REPLAY #03] Fixed the issue where a character sometimes vaults the opposite direction while you’re time-jumping through a replay.
- [REPLAY #04] Fixed the issue where the bolt-action animation doesn’t always occur during replays.
- [REPLAY #05] Fixed the issue where certain sounds are not playing during replays.
- [CHARACTER MOVEMENT #04] Fixed the issue where a prone player is shown to be moving very fast while on a sloped area.
- [SPECTATING] Fixed an issue where when spectating a teammate, a teammate’s kill feed will be displayed in white instead of blue.
- [GETTING STUCK #02] Fixed an issue where characters can sometimes get stuck between a wall and vehicle while exiting the passenger seat when the vehicle is touching a wall.
- [LOOT EFFECTS] Fixed the issue where the looting sound and visual effects play, even though the item is not looted if the character moves away while looting.
- [BLOOD EFFECTS] Fixed an issue where the blood effect sometimes shows up randomly when moving in replay
When it comes to new content, PUBG Corp does not end it just with the new vehicle. There is a new gun in town, and that is the Beryl M762 Assault Rifle. This rifle uses 7.62 ammo, and its mag capacity is 30 bullets. That makes it 40 with an extended magazine. Having another 7.62 AR, we’re expecting to see its harder to control recoil, coping with the AK and other 7.62 Guns.
For more detailed information over the patch #20, it would be nice for you to visit the official patch notes.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!