Trainers, we have completed the Global Challenge tasks and starting from September 3 until September 10, new bonuses will go live and on September 8 the Legendary Pokemon Moltres will start to appear in Raid Battles as a T5 Raid Boss.
We have unlocked new bonuses + the Bonus Reward (Moltres Day), and starting from September 3-10 players will earn:
- Catch Bonus Stardust – 3x Catch Stardust;
- Hatch Bonus Stardust – 2x Hatch Stardust;
- Star Pieces – 1 Hour Star Pieces;
- Raid Bonus Stardust – 3k Stardust from Raids.
Moltres Day will go live on September 8, and players around the globe will have 3-hours to:
- Battle and catch the Legendary Pokemon Moltres;
- Encounter its shiny form;
- All Moltres caught will know Sky Attack move;
- Up to 5 free Raid Passes.
The Global Bonuses will end on September 10 at 1 PM PDT.
For last, the September research tasks and rewards are now live and you can find the complete list here.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!