Trainers, we have completed the Global Challenge tasks and starting from September 3 until September 10, new bonuses will go live and on September 8 the Legendary Pokemon Moltres will start to appear in Raid Battles as a T5 Raid Boss.
We have unlocked new bonuses + the Bonus Reward (Moltres Day), and starting from September 3-10 players will earn:
- Catch Bonus Stardust – 3x Catch Stardust;
- Hatch Bonus Stardust – 2x Hatch Stardust;
- Star Pieces – 1 Hour Star Pieces;
- Raid Bonus Stardust – 3k Stardust from Raids.
Moltres Day will go live on September 8, and players around the globe will have 3-hours to:
- Battle and catch the Legendary Pokemon Moltres;
- Encounter its shiny form;
- All Moltres caught will know Sky Attack move;
- Up to 5 free Raid Passes.
The Global Bonuses will end on September 10 at 1 PM PDT.
For last, the September research tasks and rewards are now live and you can find the complete list here.