Crytek and their recent Battle Royale alike product, Hunt: Showdown is ready to elevate the gameplay experience by adding some new features and optimizing to the game. Thanks to the newly released patch 2.4, loading times and graphics option are enhanced in such fashion that will empower players to dwell into Hunt: Showdown a lot easier.
Alongside the crucial changes, it also improves the CPU performance and will add an additional matchmaking bracket, new weapons in Hunt: Showdown’s arsenal. For more important changes, you can check the highlights listed below, noted as the best changes in patch 2.4
- Extended graphics settings – Users can now access a broader range of additional options that can customize performance based on available hardware.
- Loading time improvements – Optimized the time to get into matches on both client and server (Potential saving of 20-30 seconds).
- Resolution scaling – Players can now scale the game rendering independently for their desired resolution which can significantly improve GPU performance when users are GPU bound.
- GPU optimizations – Re-balanced low spec configuration and reduced GPU cost across the board.
- CPU optimizations – Mainthread will be more stable and generally more efficient thanks to a collection of smaller improvements in game code and systems.
- Matchmaking changes – Added an additional matchmaking bracket. Current brackets are now set to ranks 1 to 33 (with overflow to 50), ranks 34 to 66 (with overflow to 80), and ranks 67 to max rank (including prestige).
- Solo Missions – Solo missions will now be single target missions (1 Boss).
- Nagant M1895 Officer Carbine – A modified version of the Nagant M1895 Officer pistol with a long barrel and a stock.
- Specter 1882 Compact – A modified version of the Specter 1882 Shotgun with a foregrip and a sawn-off barrel. Wider spread, but shorter range.
- Crossbow Shotbolt – A hand-crafted crossbow that mixes the characteristics traits of a shotgun with those of a crossbow, utilizing bolts tipped with shotgun shells that detonate on impact setting off a cone of shotgun pellets.
For full list of changes make sure you follow Hunt: Showdown official Steam Page.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!