PUBG Corp has finally released a training map for PUBG, in which players can finally test a variety of guns and their behavior such as bullet trajectory, lead, etc. It has been quite a while since the community requested this kind of map or mode, and now it’s time to dwell on the changes. Having the possibility to learn the game the way you want is quite vital for everyone.
A short teaser has also been published by PUBG Corp, showcasing their new masterpiece in which players will surely spend their time during this next period.
Alongside the new training map, there has been a new challenge mode including weekly and daily challenges, something similar to what Fortnite currently has. Update #21 is also scheduled to fix numerous bugs. The full list of bug fixes in patch #21 can be found below:
- UI/UX #02: Fixed the issue where, after connecting the XBOX controller to the PC, the drop-down menu would not appear to select the reason for reporting on the results screen.
- CHARACTER POSITION #01: Fixed the issue where the position of the character who boarded a car is fixed at a very strange spot
- CHARACTER POSITION #02: Fixed the issue of the character being shown in a different location.
- CLONING: Fixed the issue when a character is moving by vehicle, the character is created in an unspecific location
- WEAPON RENDERING #01: Fixed the issue where the weapon is shown in a different position than where the character is holding it
- WEAPON RENDERING #02: Fixed issue where the weapon of the person being spectated is not rendered, causing a problem when this weapon goes into ADS mode.
- CAMERA #02: Fixed the issue where the camera zooms in when approaching a corpse while lying down
- CAMERA #03: Fixed the issue where the camera temporarily zooms in and out when approaching a window with glass and throwing a throwable.
- SANHOK FIX #04: Fixed the issue where, on the Sanhok map, the character occasionally falls from the sky when situated at the very end of the sea.
- BLUEZONE UI: Fixed the issue where the Bluezone timer UI occasionally decreased by 2 seconds
- UNDERWATER ANIMATION: Fixed the issue where the character is shown choppy from top to bottom when underwater and unable to move to dry land because of the terrain.
- UAZ DAMAGE TAKEN: Fixed the issue where you sometimes received more damage compared to other vehicles when driving a UAZ and colliding with a landmark.
This update also brings a new weapon for which we’ll have to update our PUBG Damage Table. The new weapon is an Assault Rifle, the MK47 Mutant. See pic below:
The weapon is available on all of the maps through world spawn, which makes it head-to-head with other spawn weapons in the game. It uses 7.62mm bullets and has a 30 round capacity with an extended magazine. Judging by the size of the bullet, it is expected to deal the same amount of damage as the AK, but still, it has to be tested first.
The addition of patch #21 and this small but very useful Training Mode will allow players to master their gunplay the way they want. There is a race track and ramps around the small map too, so players could unleash their cascading skills.