Epic Games has decided to step up and elevate the difficulty for this week’s challenges. After the arrival of Season 6, we have noticed numerous bugs which have already been addressed, including some new features and items in the game.
First thing’s first, let’s preview Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 challenges:
Free Battle Pass Challenges:
- Visit all of the corrupted areas – 0/7 – 5 stars
- Use a shadow stone in different matches – 0/3 – 5 stars
- Deal damage with a standard Assault Rifles to opponents – 0/200 – 3 stars
- Deal damage with Burst Assault Rifles to opponents – 0 / 200 – 3 stars
- Deal damage with a Silenced Assault rifle to opponents (hard) – 0/200 – 4 stars
Core Battle Pass Challenges:
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away – 0/1 – 5 stars
- Deal damage with pistols to opponents – 0/500 – 5 stars
- SMG elimination – 0/3 – 10 stars
- Deal Damage with Hunting Rifle to opponents – 0/200 – 3 stars
- Deal Damage with Bolt Action Sniper rifle to opponents – 0/200 – 3 stars
- Deal Damage with Heavy Sniper Rifle to opponents – 0/200 – 4 Stars
With all that being said, now we know our duty for this week in Fortnite. Now that Shadow Stones are back in the game, Epic Games can finally continue working on creating even more content. Stay tuned, as we’re about to retrieve all of the coming stages of the staged challenges.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!