Playground games fulfill its promises given throughout the post-launch roadmap. They have clearly stated the game will be enhanced with a fashion manner very soon, and a recent update has claimed the very same.
The new update will allow players to draw their dedicated race route anywhere on the map and adds a new story which allows players to gain cars made in Britain. When it comes to core performance and tweaks, Playground Games hasn’t missed them at all. This update introduces a much smoother gameplay experience thanks to a few tweaks.
After the launch, Forza Horizon 4 noticed a bit drop-offs regarding performance, but thanks to this October update all of them should be gone. At least for most of the consumers.
Full Patch for today’s update can be found below:
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Multiple engine audio improvements based on community feedback.
- Added quit option in Quickplay Team Adventure after finishing an Adventure.
- Improvements to Force Feedback understeer effect
- Fix for progress loss on Forzathon Challenges.
- Fix for rewards not being awarded in Seasonal Championships and Trial events.
- Fix for blurring on the edges of a moving target car in Photo Mode.
- Fix to avoid early completion of Trial events and allow all events to be finished.
- Fix for VIP House reward exploit.
- Fix for reset system not placing the car correctly when changing season after an event.
- Improvements to free-roam Drivatar behaviour, when driving round tight corners
- Fix for calculation of team score in Horizon Stories Co-op sessions during time-based challenges.
- Fix for Forzathon Weekly Bonus not updating correctly in the UI.
- Fix for HDR brightness calibration screen.
- Fix for traffic cars not spawning sometimes after a Barn Find cinematic.
- Fix for displayed value of VIP house when VIP owned, but house not purchased.
- Fix for rotating wheels when car is stationary in Pause Menu, ForzaVista and Drone Mode.
- Fix for video options being lost when tweaking AMD GPU clock speeds.
- Increased quality of grass and tree procedurals at distance when Procedural Quality setting is set to Extreme.
- Fix for ‘low streaming bandwidth’ message on high spec PCs when GPU-limited.
- Fix for crash when changing audio devices whilst a video is playing.
- Create custom routes of up to 40 miles from any Asphalt, Dirt or Cross-Country Event starting location.
- Draw the custom route by driving your car, and place checkpoints anywhere you want to.
- Blueprint Creator has been updated to allow you to use custom routes.
- Added British Racing Green, which explores a century of cars built in Britain.
- Accessible in Broadway by reaching Level 50.
- Unlock a new quick chat phrase, a new unique clothing item, and the classic Bentley 8 Litre.