Trainers, this is just in!
Pokemon Go Gen 4 has been confirmed by the Pokemon Company on their official website, but there is no info when the new Generation will join the game.
Your Pokémon GO adventures are about to get even bigger when Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Sinnoh region arrive in the game. Stock up on Poké Balls, Berries, and Lure Modules, and tighten up the laces on your favorite walking shoes, because a whole lot more Pokémon are out there waiting to be discovered!
They’ve also released a trailer, so sit back relax and HYPE on!
In addition, Pokemon Company mentioned that changes are coming to Pokemon migration, behavior and Pokemon effectiveness in Battle.
- Weather will have a reduced effect on Pokemon.
- Parks and nature reserves will have more varied Pokemon species.
- Greater amount of Pokemon spawning at different rates.
- CP values will be adjusted going forward to improve game balance.
- HP values will be adjusted to close the gap between high HP Pokemon and low HP Pokemon.
- Pokemon Defense and Stamina values will be retroactively rebalanced, allowing highly defensive Pokemon to be valuable in battle by outlasting opponents rather than simply running out the clock.
- Defense values have also been slightly retroactively reduced for most Pokemon. Changes like these will help narrow the gap between Pokemon with the highest defensive stats and other Pokemon.
We expect to see the first wave of Gen 4 Pokemon during this year’s Halloween event. Until then, stay with us and get the latest Pokemon Go news.