EA has released a new update for Battlefield V. Namely, those who had the Premium Access could’ve realized a bit earlier since a patch was released before some time. Now that we’re a day before release, it is quite common for EA to activate the RTX technology in Battlefield V, and even improve the gameplay on a whole better level.
Let’s just clarify, even if the title says that the update was huge, the RTX update was the one lesser, somewhere around 1.5GB, which came right after the big update. We do not know why and how it happened, but according to multiple resources, the first update has been a mistake, even though our bandwidth was completely used.
Furthermore, the patch improves the game stability by enhancing the client even further. Electronic Arts are really doing an exceptional work in maintaining all of the updates, even after day one of BFV. The new RTX 2080 TI users will, however, for the first time, experience the power behind the RTX ray-tracing technology.
Keep in mind, that this update also further Optimizes the DX12, which is the only way for RTX to work. Therefore, you must have DX12 enabled. So, we assumed that DX12 is no longer causing problems in the game, thus it’s further optimized now.
We’re looking forward to seeing third-party reviews regarding the same, as it is the only feature we’re looking forward to when it comes to the RTX2080TI. For the day 1 patch of Battlefield V, you can find all the patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a very uneven number of players at the start of a round.
- Made improvements to matchmaking with a full squad which should result in fewer disconnects.
- In some cases, the revive functionality would suddenly stop to function for all of the players on a server. This has now been fixed.
- Further improvements to game client stability have been made.
- In the Airborne game mode, spawn protection has been added when attackers spawn into planes. The planes are no longer as vulnerable to AA fire as they used to be at longer distances.
- Fixed an issue in Airborne where the bomb carriers could finish arming the objective even though they were dead.
- Players can no longer shoot down airplanes too quickly in Airborne, which could result in the attackers not being able to spawn.
- In War Stories, players are no longer able to collect Letters while playing offline due to them not being able to update the persistence counters, which requires an online connection.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon would disappear on the weapon selection screen.
- Fixed an issue in Frontlines mode on Devastation where the bomb in some rare cases spawned inside a wall.
- Fixed an issue which made the menus unusable when canceling a matchmaking session.
- Fixed an issue with the lens sight alignment on the MP34 weapon.
Xbox One Only
- Improved how the game resumes when using the Xbox One Instant-On function.
- RTX ray tracing can now be enabled with graphics cards that support this function.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!