As you know, Valve’s 7.20 patch has made multiple changes among many of them were Meepo issued which probably made him the best hero in the whole game. Well, today’s changes have arrived, and even though we publish them a bit later, those changes have been served in the favor of all the Dota 2 players.
Meepo was too Overpowered and despite its OPness, he was destroyed recently by WoW. Nevertheless, this nerf is not the only one that should’ve been addressed. It appears that multiple other heroes are about to be nerfed, and among them are Slark and Bounty Hunter too.
For now, we can see Meepo’s demolishment:
- Agility gain reduced from 2.2 to 1.4
- Poof damage reduced from 80/100/120/140 to 70/90/110/130
- Ransack hero steal reduced from 8/12/16/20 to 6/10/14/18
- Level 10 Talent reduced from +15 Damage to +10
- Level 15 Talent changed from +10% Lifesteal to +15% Evasion
- Level 20 Talent changed from +15% Evasion to +10% Lifesteal
- Level 25 Talent reduced from +600 Health to +400
Meepo’s nerf implies that Valve is not sleeping at all, and more of them are about to come. Considering the Slark buff and Bounty Hunter’s OP gold steal is somewhat unacceptable. It remains to be seen what Valve is about to deploy.