Multiple changes have arrived in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey thanks to the 1.06 update. All of the changes are now live and active, including multiple fixes and other needed enhancements. All of the enhancements are expected to improve the gameplay, including removal of some minor issues. However, the most important factor is the new content update, which is known as the Legacy of the First Blade.
The patch size sits somewhere around 3.6GB on PC and 4.1GB on consoles. The full patch notes have been published on AC’s official forums, in which Ubisoft dev published all of the updates coming to the game.
- Added the first story of The Lost Tales of Greece to the game.
- Added a feature to the game to auto-craft normal arrows when enough resources are available.
- You can now access the Detailed Character’s Statistics from the inventory.
- Improved Mercenary menu to properly show the unlocked ranks and associated rewards.
- The economic advantages earned with Mercenary Tiers was increased.
- The costs to upgrade Gear items has been decreased.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Evie and Bayek Lieutenants to be available in the game.
- Addressed several issues with Orichalcum Ore either being misplaced or not lootable.
Ubisoft’s intentions in the 1.06 update clearly incentivize players to continue their journey in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. For those interested in reading a complete patch list, visit the official website.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!