Nvidia has released its new driver upgrade, offering optimal optimization for Darksiders 3 in which the world for balance continues further. Darksiders 3 had some known issues regarding optimizations, in which mostly the new RTX GPUs had problems in running the game.
This update is here to enhance the gameplay and make everything look smoother. In other news, Nvidia has added new SLI profiles for Artifact, the coming card game developed by Valve. Speaking of which, it may turn out to be a pay to win video game.
For more detailed pieces of information regarding the new update, make sure you check the list of patch notesbelow:
New feature and fixes in driver 417.01
Game Ready – Provides the optimal gaming experience for Darksiders III.
SLI Profile (Added or updated the following SLI profiles:)
Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- Monitor refresh rates higher than 30 Hz cannot be applied on 4k monitors. 
- Frame Rate Limiter 2 may not work. 
- [Turing GPUs]: Event ID 14 error may occur if CSM is disabled in the system BIOS. 
- [GeForce TX 650]: Shadowplay recordings are corrupted. 
- [G-Sync]: G-sync may not disengage after exiting games. 
- [GeForce Experience][Ansel]: Ansel images appear incomplete when the resolution is set to 30x or greater. 
Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- Display corruption may occur on higher refresh rate DisplayPort monitors upon resume from sleep mode. 
- [G-Sync]: Random flickering occurs when connecting G-sync monitor + non-G-Sync HDMI monitor with G-Sync enabled. 
You can download the latest update from Nvidia’s official download page.
At last, speaking of Darksiders 3, you can find the Fury’s Apocalypse Countdown to launch video below:
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!