Shrouded Spoils is no doubt the next most anticipated content in Sea of Thieves, bringing new experience and excitements. Rare has openly discussed the success of its fourth major update and its current status. Shrouded Spoils became available earlier today, and Microsoft has already thanked the supportive consumers.
We’re live with Shrouded Spoils! Join @internalerror86, @ChappersChapman, @JoeNeate1, @CaptainAshBacon and @CyborgAngell as they navigate the new features. https://t.co/9tp4zZMf8Zhttps://t.co/06FmxMT8Zihttps://t.co/zQoBJi2XvZ pic.twitter.com/GxLYkpQ3kE
— Sea of Thieves (@SeaOfThieves) November 29, 2018
Shrouded Spoils is ready to develop the neverending pirate experience given through a good spectrum of gameplay mechanics, richer content and experience and more. Owners and Xbox Game Pass members can dwell into Sea of Thieves newest content.
Among the new and surprising things, there is the fog effect whom can sometimes bring huge surprises such as scares, for whom may be told they’re here to enhance the gameplay to a better level.
- The addition of fog that can appear suddenly and cloak all manner of dangers at sea and on land.
- New Merchant Alliance items to find including the explosive Mega-keg, Crate of Ancient Bone Dust and Mermaid Statue Gems.
- More skeleton forts to take on as six new forts become active making nine in total.
- Improved skeleton ships including the addition of a new skeleton sloop, a new ‘Battle of the Devil’s Roar’ skeleton ship skirmish and the addition of roaming skeleton ships who display varying levels of aggression.
- New ways to express yourself including all-new ship customization – cannons, wheels and capstans – and the time-limited ‘Wailing Barnacle’ ship and cosmetic set.
- A range of new Pirate Legend Commendations for Athena Levels 1-10.
- More frequent appearances from the Kraken (who’s also learned some new tricks), a range of new Megalodon variants to find and rewards and commendations for defeating these monsters.
Obviously, Shrouded spoils has brought the best changes in Sea of Thieves, claiming it number one of all updates in the game. Microsoft and Rare have already self-proclaimed the update as the best which clearly states its current stance.