There has been a new update for Fallout 76. Namely, it may be the best update the game has ever received. Lots of players had difficulties in finding the best way to enjoy playing Fallout 76. Well, finally they can take a breather and reset their progress in the most favorite survival game.
This update focuses on fixing multiple
Below you can find some of the more important changes included in this update:
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- PC: Addressed an issue that could cause the game client to crash after selecting Exit to Desktop.
- PC: Fixed a setting that was left in a debug state. This could allow out of date clients to connect, breaking gameplay.
- Exploit: Addressed an exploit that could allow items to be duplicated.
- Weapons: Addressed an issue that could prevent high-damage and explosive weapons from dealing damage to enemies, or cause enemies to heal immediately after taking damage.
- Among many other things, Bethesda has also added a Korean Language Support to Fallout 76.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!