Trainers, the next Raid Boss in Pokemon Go has been revealed, and starting from today at 1:00 PM PST until January 15 at 1:00 PM PST players across the globe will have a chance to battle and catch the Fire/Steel Gen 4 Legendary Pokemon Heatran.
The Dual-Type Fire/Steel Legendary Pokemon Heatran is taking over the Legendary Gyms in Pokemon Go until January 15 as a new Raid Boss.
Let’s take a look at what are the best counters:
- Groudon – Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Rhyperior – Mud Slap/Earthquake
- Rhydon – Mud Slap/Earthquake
- Swampert – Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Kyogre – Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Golem – Mud Slap/Earthquake
This is all great, but what if I tell you that the Lake Trio might be the next Special Research? This is yet to be confirmed, so until then stay with us and get the latest Pokemon Go news.