According to many of the media and the patch notes themselves, it appears that the developers behind Darkside 3 have had in plans to tune down the difficulty of the story mode. With that being said, Darksiders 3 has become a lot easier game to play.
Players that are focused on the story will receive its excuses and pardons, which will allow them to easily progress forward. Furthermore, the game has received a couple of bug fixes which surely improves the PC port, enhancing it by adding FOV scaling to correctly scale according to the size of the monitors.
Below you can find both the PS4, Xbox and PC changes:
PS4, Xbox & PC
- Multiple improvements to help performance and loading (both on base and upgraded spec consoles). Performance improvements should also significantly reduce stuttering in high-density areas.
- Updated Story mode to be more forgiving.
- Adjusted invulnerability windows across all difficulties. The windows are consistent on Balanced, Challenging and Apocalyptic and even more significant on easy.
- Modified hit indicators for better readability.
- Added version number on the main menu.
- Added FOV scaling to keep correct FOV on 21:9 monitors.
- Fixed various crash issues.
- Added Force Respawn functionality. This option is available in the game options menu. It will kill Fury and return her to the last Vulgrim Waypoint that you visited. This option is a last resort to be used if you think you are stuck in an area for whatever reason.
- Added functionality on Force respawns that will force the hollows to re-equip to Fury. This is for the issue where Fury’s hollow abilities appear to have stopped working.
- Fix for issue where Force blocks were getting stuck in Scar. If you have encountered this issue, it should destroy the stuck block, and if you come back to the area, it will reload the block in the correct starting area.
- Fix for issue where certainly stacked breakables wouldn’t break in Bonelands.
- Fix for an issue that would break Gluttony fight. The fix should also fix saves that had this issue.
- Fixed multiple issues where players can get Fury into unintended locations or unintended locations without expected Hollows (in some cases Force Respawn may need to be used).
- Reduced Fafnir enhancement’s damage output.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!