Now that the 8th week is upon us in Fortnite, let’s see the challenges assign for that particular week. The challenges are somewhat the same in difficulty compared to the previous week, which means they could be done in no rush.
Without further ado, let’s jump straight to them.
- Place a Cozy Campfire or a Launch Pad in different matches – 0/3 – 5 Battle Stars
- Build Structures – 0/250 – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match – 0/2 – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Search Chests at Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge – 0/7 – 5 Battle Stars
- Deal Damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle (HARD) – 0/100 – 10 Battle Stars
- Explosive Weapon Eliminations (HARD) – 0/3 – 10 Battle Stars
Challenges requiring a single action are best done by suiciding upon completion. That will allow players to restart their games faster, instead of brawling throughout the whole game.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!