The previously announced Sneaky Snowman is now available in Fortnite. The new content update has introduced a couple of changes, including the vault of the Quad Crusher.
Together with the release, Epic Games has published a new trailer discovering what the Sneaky Snowman serves the best for. You can watch the video material below:
Alongside the Sneaky Snowman, Fortnite has received new LTM game modes thanks to its community, and also a couple of vaults. The loot distribution of some items is tweaked, contributing towards a more
Below you can find the full patch notes, as published on Epic Games’ official Fortnite website.https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v7-20-content-update
Is that snowman closer than it was a second ago? Sneak around the map and surprise enemies in a frosty new way.
LIMITED TIME MODE: SNIPER SHOOTOUT
In this limited time mode, players will do battle using scoped weapons only. May the best aim win!
- Suppressed Sniper Rifles have been added.
- Legendary Scoped Pistols have been added to Supply Drops.
- Floor Loot spawners reduced by 50%
- Reviving “Down But Not Out” teammates in Duos & Squads is deactivated – be careful peeking!
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Sneaky Snowman
- Use Primary Fire to throw a projectile that creates a destructible snowman.
- Use Secondary Fire to wear the Sneaky Snowman.
- Sneaky Snowman has 100 Health and acts as a shield when worn by a player.
- Sneaky Snowman is destroyed when its Health reaches zero or when the player wearing the snowman swaps to a different item or building mode.
- This means that a player wearing a Sneaky Snowman cannot build or use other items. Movement of all types is allowed.
- Available in Common variant.
- Can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, and Supply Llamas.
- Drops in stacks of 5.
- Max stack size of 10.
- Swapped the drop chance of Shield Potions and Small Shield Potions.
- Shield Potion
- Reduced drop chance from Floor Loot from 16.53% to 13.22%.
- Reduced drop chance from Chests from 14.26% to 9.51%.
- Small Shield Potion
- Increased drop chance from Floor Loot from 13.22% to 16.53%.
- Increased drop chance from Chests from 9.51% to 14.26%.
- Shield Potion
- Vaulted the following items:
- Quad Rocket Launcher
- Reduced the drop chance of Gliders.
- Reduced drop chance from Chests from 11.89% to 4.43%.
- Reduced the drop chance of Balloons.
- Reduced drop chance from Chests from 7.58% to 3.24%.
- Reduced the spawn chance of Quad Crashers from 100% to 50%.
- Reduced the spawn chance of X-4 Stormwings from 80% to 50%.
- Fixed an issue where building would cause a major drop in FPS.
- Added additional dates for Explorer Pop-Up Cup.
- Updated additional materials gained on elimination to now drop with the eliminated player, rather than being granted immediately.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!