Sinnoh Stone is “A special stone originally found in the Sinnoh region that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is very tough and has a beautiful sheen.” With this new evolution item, Pokemon Go Trainers will have the opportunity to evolve 22 different Pokemon (11 available at the moment) into their Gen4 evolution.
Because it is valuable, it is not that easy to obtain, while o
Apart from these, there are ONLY two ways to get the Sinnoh Stone:
- When you collect your
seventday Field Research reward
- When you participate in PvP Trainer Battles
Unfortunately, even when you complete these tasks, you are not guaranteed to get a stone – drop rate chances are as follows:
- NPC Training: 1 in 8
- PvP Win: 1 in 7
- PvP Loss: 1 in 5.5
- 2 bundles: 1 in 11.5
Analysis with 20 days of battle data, thanks to drelin530.
For last, let’s take a look at the list of Pokemon that are currently available to evolve when using Sinnoh Stone and 100 candies.
- Dusclops → Dusknoir – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Duskull Candy
- Electabuzz → Electivire – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Electabuzz Candy
- Gligar → Gliscor – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Gligar Candy
- Magmar → Magmortar – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Magmar Candy
- Misdreavus → Mismagius – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Misdreavus Candy
- Murkrow → Honchkrow – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Murkrow Candy
- Porygon 2 → Porygon-Z – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Porygon Candy
- Rhydon → Rhyperior – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Rhyhorn Candy
- Roselia → Roserade – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Roselia Candy
- Sneasel → Weavile – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Sneasel Candy
- Togetic → Togekiss – Sinnoh Stone and 100 Togepi Candy
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!