The newest Overtime Challenges in Fortnite are now available. To complete all of them you will need to input your time, but you will be rewarded appropriately. Everyone who manages to do all of the Overtime Challenges will be rewarded with a free Battle Pass of Season 8.
As Epic Games stated:
Save your V-Bucks, this one’s on us! Everyone who completes 13 free Overtime Challenges by February 27 will receive the upcoming Season 8 Battle Pass for FREE! If you don’t have an outfit, now is your chance to get several for free. With the Battle Pass, you’ll receive two Season 8 Outfits instantly and you can earn up to five more.
It is clearly a move to enhance the competition in the BR genre, especially after the release of Apex Legends.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 47
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87
- Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands – 0/15 – 500 XP
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV park – 0/7 – 500 XP
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend – 0/3 – Valentine Wrap